Thank You for Choosing to Volunteer at MaxFund Animal Shelter.
COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS UPDATE
Starting Saturday, March 20, 2021 MaxFund will again be offering volunteer orientation. All general orientation will be held via Zoom. After general orientation we will be welcoming new volunteers into the shelter at pre-designated times. Please know that COVID measures remain in place. We ask that all volunteers, existing and new, continue to wear masks, wash hands often and follow all other posted health and safety requirements.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING*
Children MUST be AT LEAST 14 years of age to volunteer. Ages 14-15 MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian for orientation, as well as throughout any time spent at the shelter.
Volunteers are asked to commit to volunteering 6 months (minimum 12 hours every 3 months) or more.
Steps to Become a MaxFund Volunteer Member
1. Sign up here General Orientation (Zoom Orientation)
Learn general information about MaxFund, volunteer opportunities, volunteer rules and regulations, what to expect, and ask questions about being a MaxFund volunteer.
$25 donation per person
Half-hour Zoom Call: Saturday orientations begin at 11:00am. Wednesday orientations begin at 6:00pm.
Includes volunteer membership (upon accepted application*) and volunteer badge
*MaxFund will process your application and call references. We reserve the right to deny applications based on information received during processing.
2. Check your inbox for your orientation receipt
Includes a link to MaxFund's volunteer website, where you can create your volunteer profile and submit your volunteer application.
3. You will receive a link to your chosen Zoom orientation meeting a few days prior to the orientation
Volunteer applications must be submitted through the MaxFund Volunteer Website before your Zoom orientation.
4. Watch for an email from email@example.com that contains your Zoom orientation link
This email will arrive a few days prior of the Zoom orientation
Click on the Zoom link at your designated day/time to join your online volunteer orientation meeting.
5. Get Connected with Your Volunteer Mentor within 1-2 weeks of General Orientation
Based on your area of interest, you will be partnered with a volunteer mentor for interest-specific training and scheduled to meet at MaxFund to have your volunteer badge made.
6. Congratulations on becoming a MaxFund Volunteer member. Regularly return to the MaxFund Volunteer Website to sign up for volunteer opportunities. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at MaxFund!
MaxFund Volunteer Coordinator:
303-595-4917 ext. 106